OPEN LIFE GROUP OUTLINE
5 STEP HOUR OF POWER
A) WORSHIP OR TESTIMONIES
E) *RECEIVE AN OFFERING AND GIVE ANNOUNCEMENTS
- Please encourage all attendees to go to the Oak Tree website and fill out the online connect card (under the connect tab) to update our church data base
February 17, 2019
"Healing is Here"
Isaiah 53:5 New King James Version (NKJV)
5 But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities;
The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed.
1 Peter 2:24 King James Version (KJV)
24 Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.
In life it’s almost impossible to avoid sickness of some kind. Most sickness is healed by the healing power of our own bodies as a result of God’s wonderful design. God also provided wisdom to doctors and to the creators of medicine to provide healing for us when needed. However, there are times when a miracle of healing is necessary. 2000 years ago, supernatural healing was needed to survive for many. Today, millions of desperate, hurting people need a miracle of healing. They live with pain and the sentence of death of suffering on their life. Jesus shed blood for our healing and as we release our faith that healing is ours. Those miracles of healing are still an everyday part of our message and the demonstration of God’s power through us. HEALING IS HERE.
1) Have you ever needed a miracle of healing? Explain.
2) Have you ever received a supernatural healing?
3) Did you ever pray for the sick in the name of Jesus and see them healed?
4) How did Jesus respond when He encountered sickness or demonic oppression?
5) Why do you think it was necessary for Jesus to shed blood from His back to secure our healing?
6) Would you like to receive Jesus as the Lord of your life?