OPEN LIFE GROUP OUTLINE
5 STEP HOUR OF POWER
A) WORSHIP OR TESTIMONIES
E) *RECEIVE AN OFFERING AND GIVE ANNOUNCEMENTS
- Please encourage all attendees to go to the Oak Tree website and fill out the online connect card (under the connect tab) to update our
church data base
"Creating Your Future" Part 3 continued
In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. The earth was without form, and void; and darkness was on the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters.
Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. For by it the elders obtained a good testimony.
By faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that the things which are seen were not made of things which are visible.
The most critical step in developing your faith is incubation. There is no substitute for time with God. To be great for God, you must first be great with God. Once we bring our clearly thought out requests to God, the next step is to incubate with the Holy Spirit over those requests. Incubation is envisioning God's solution over your problem. Envisioning the end from the beginning. Focusing on the answer that is promised but not yet seen. This time with God will produce stunning results and cause you enter the realm of faith. The goal of incubation is receiving a title deed or an assurance of the answer. As we truly meditate on His promises and focus on His power to change our circumstances, we will begin to see the supernatural in our lives. Heaven will come to earth. Thy kingdom come, thy will be done.!!!
1) Have you prepared a clear list of things you want God to do in your lives? Share some.
2) Where do we find the concept for incubation of dreams in the Bible? What does it mean to
you in a practical way?
3) How do you think meditation on God's promises effects your incubation time?
4) Do you find consistently envisioning the answer to your request difficult, easy or depends on
the day? Explain.
5) Finding time to pray and incubate can be a challenge. Share some ways that you are conquering this challenge.
6) Would you like to receive Jesus as the Lord of your life?
In this manner, therefore, pray:
Our Father in heaven,
Hallowed be Your name.
Your kingdom come.
Your will be done
On earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our debts,
As we forgive our debtors.
And do not lead us into temptation,
But deliver us from the evil one.
For Yours is the kingdom and the power and the glory forever. Amen.
“For if you forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you.
So Jesus answered and said to them, “Have faith in God. For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be removed and be cast into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will be done, he will have whatever he says. Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them.
When entering into the practical elements of prayer, it’s important to create an environment that is conducive to the presence of God. Take a walk with head phones on or go into a private place where you can consecrate without interruption. After worshiping by HALLOWING the name of the Lord, its time to take out those 5 areas of prayer requests that you have been developing. Those areas of your life where you deeply desire God to move in. Some of them you will have received a title deed for and others are in development. This is the heart of your prayer time. Begin to confess in power and authority those answers that you have received . For those in development, continue to envision and incubate with the Holy Spirit. This is where things begin to shake in the spiritual realm.
1. Do you have a special place and time to pray? Share
2. What are some of the challenges of having a daily prayer time and how have you conquered them?
3. How long to you dedicate each day for focused prayer?
4. How does worshiping and HALLOWING the name of the Lord help you enter into the presence of God?
5. Share some of the requests for which God has given you a “title deed “.
6. What are some of the challenges that you have activating the river of prophetic prayer and how you have conquered them?
7. Would you like to receive Jesus as the Lord of your life?